Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whats goin on

AUDITION AUDITION AND AUDITION

Did some work with Melissa Gray yesterday regarding my BeeAudio audition and she helped immensely and it felt really good. I've been averaging about 15 auditions a day.

Today, I was able to get some more work with Spotify, just a one sentence thing. Easy peeezy japaneezy. We'll see how it goes.

Also did work for MB Missions about their work around the world. Two job day, gotta love it. Getting some acceleration.

Tonight, I did the two auditions for BeeAudio, two very cool audio book segments. We shall see, SOON ENOUGH!!!   Pray for me.

As for the Zspace audition, no word yet. Shame I really though I had a good shot at this one. As days go by, the chances lessen.  (Fingers crossed still)




No comments:

Post a Comment