Sunday, August 21, 2011

Okay SUnday Laziness

So, sunday started off a little lazy BUT it picked up. I did 2 voiceover contests. 1 for a seinfeld joke like and one for a nickelodeon director or producer or something (fingers crossed that at least they think the quality is good).

After that I did 2 auditions for voices.com because when they come in, you gotta jump on em, I decided to delete the one that said Female script even though they said they wanted both.

After that I went to the Voice Alliance forum and they had a few interesting (im assuming free of charge) jobs for anime, video games, and other stuff. So, just to get myself in the door, I tossed in about 4 auditions there to gain a presence and maybe get to know some cool people.

Tonight, I'm thinking about karaoke for prep for an audition but I may just stay on this cartoon roll. (we'll see) 




No comments:

Post a Comment