Monday, August 29, 2011

Theatre and What Not

Well, I did the Sunday callback and I read with a few new people and it seemed like I was the only guy kept for a second day. Good sign? Well I haven't received a call yet and it's Monday night (fingers crossed) other than that I've been kind of lagged because we have loudish guests and I don't want to tell them to keep it down BUT I Have finished all my voices.com auditions 2 days in a row, I'd say over 20 maybe 30 auditions plus the 2 voiceover contests.

I'm also getting ready for a voiceover lesson with Melissa tomorrow, gotta relisten to everything figure out if I can go over that narration hump. ARGH!  

Other than that, I went to Company One today to visit Janie Scott (former mentor and muse) and myself and Jose Gonzalez talked to the kids. It was interesting and fun and it made me wanna get out there and perform BUT I'm kinda stuck in a moment but, we'll see. Ahh well. No biggie. Other than that. I've gotta get reinspired and listen to Fraley more, I feel like I'm lagging but I'll be back. Soon enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment