Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sidestepping Monday!!!

Okay, so today was interesting. I started an audition and I just got so frustrated I had to stop. Then I just sidestepped to work on sound effects ideas that I got from a Pat Fraley CD, surprisingly I'm doing pretty good with those.

My best friend Kevin sent me a few pictures of cartoons that he drew and after tomorrow (voiceover lesson and thevoice audition) I start work on the character side of the site.

I realize that I may be slowing down on my voices.com auditions, however, (only did 3 today) I think that this will help me as well to have a fully flushed out site that has EVERYTHING and I can start working on new accents and new characters.

Just acquired a really good russian accent AND as for sound effect, I can do a pretty great pig, rat, bat, various farm animals, a decent chicken, KRANG from TMNT, a pilot, and a great underwater ME. Next I'll work on all the other animals. My goal is to have a farm portion of my character site where he can walk us around and talk to all the creatures I have.  I have researched some of the agents but I don't wanna get too far ahead of myself, the more I get pumped about that the more I think I'm gonna wanna prematurely send something out.

New 5 DAY GOALS (did almost all of the other ones except backstage (money is money))
1) Do a sound effects portions of the site
2) Do at least one FLUSHED OUT character a DAY and try to post them UP.
3) Figure out how to add a media player to my site ARGH!!
4) Do at least 6 auditions a DAY (lowered because I'm not hitting the mark)
5)  Find MORE voiceover Forums.
6) Learn a few more accents
7) Listen to Billion $ read by Pat fraley for help!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment