Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tuesday to Wednesday

Tuesday i had an audition that took ALL day and I had a voiceover training appt with Melissa Gray which was TOUGH and took a LOT out of me, so I kind of took it easy. However at the end of the night I decided to REDO my voiceover website because people were saying it was kind of non-pro. I've always enjoyed a personal side but this isn't gonna cut it if I'm gonna go pro so I redid it. CHECK IT out www.justindtorres.com

Wednesday came up and I still felt a little lazy so in the middle of the day I tossed up 3 auditions. Meh not bad. As the night went on I did 9 MORE AUDITIONS. PLUS, for the Voiceacting alliance club doing fan dubs and anime stuff, I got chosen for 3 characters in a audio play I s'pose (narrator, fargart, and martin), hopefully the full version of the fan dub will be available to play soon. I got that job and literally took a little time and finished the job. Didn't take much time and finished her off.

Also, auditioned for about 6 characters in other anime kind of fan plays. We'll see about that as well. So, there was DEFINITE PRODUCTIVITY. 

Other than that, it's 1:40am now and I'm gonna rest up a little, tomorrow I'll give it another go.... may run out of auditions.


OOOOhhhh and almost forgot the Contests. The Nickelodeon director said this about my weekend workout:
 [Meredith]: Nice read. You get who this guy is. I think you can give Boog a little more ego and swagger, which will push his turns bigger - he takes his Chimp Chomp very seriously.

This was a similiar note to many other Boog's but "You get who this guy is." is a great comment imo.

As for the Seinfeld read, I think i kicked ass but we'll see, the contest is about votes and I have 2. The seinfeld impersonator will prolly beat me as will others, but to impersonate and to get the joke are two different things.





No comments:

Post a Comment