Saturday, August 27, 2011

Figuring It Out

I'm at that point where I can't really remember what exactly happened the last few days. I tried to start up character voices and the first one stumped me for about 3 hours. On the upside, I did do about 20-30 auditions so I'm crossing my fingers about those. All were on voices.com, voice123 is USELESS, maybe I'll lower my intake of auditions and price just to get work. YIK!

I put in for the next Weekend workout for Edgestudio as a cartoon Seagull and I'm proud of it, but I may change it as time goes on. Other than that, I joined ACX and sent my audiobook demo to BeeAudio and had a few emails in between myself and one of the reps there. We shall see. But, it was kind of a test to see if my demo was worthy, maybe it is. (not sure) still gotta work it.

Today was more of a theatre day, had a callback for "Word for Word" with Zspace it went pretty well though I was late (ugh), wanted to kick myself for that, but I did good, going back tomorrow at 1pm to try with other people , good sign? We'll see. 








No comments:

Post a Comment