Friday, August 19, 2011

First Day Out

Okay, so today I started with a Frost Knight audition, it was really fun and I've started really trying to direct myself and make sure that I give it a second go or third go if needed.  It's a mindset I have to get used to.

So, I said earlier that I'd post my auditions, well the problem is I cant do that here I have to find an embed audio site BUT if I make a website, that could be a place to put my audition links. So, I guess I have to get to work on that.

Today and last night, I made a point to join Voiceover forums and learn what I can from them, I have twitter, linkin, and various forum profiles. Still have a long way to go. Right now it's 830, I did about 7 auditions, I'm going to start doing research into website of  video game voice overs and see what they are like.

Also, I recently ditched the BR-8 setup and just popped a M-audio pre as per Pat Fraleys CD, It's a hell of a lot easier and cheaper.  I feel renewed. I'm gonna try and get on that website so I can make a true marketing start. 






No comments:

Post a Comment