Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monday and Weekend of FUN

Saturday came and I had a peculiar problem.  No auditions. Ouch, what is a guy with a goal to do. Initially, I sent in about 4 auditions for free projects.
Ended up doing an animation, playing a Gambling Thug. Ended up playing a Sci-Fi Cat Human thing, I think?

After that, it was the weekend, I went to TWO theatrical shows, SHout with my friends Hilary and Ashley Little very funny and great singing. I also went to the Mystery of Irma Vep with DC Scarpelli and Peter Budinger which was amazing as well, I haven't been more entertained than that in a while. Lastly, I went to go see the sneak preview of "Warrior" with Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte, which was ridiculously good. I felt like hollywood finally figured it out. After that came Monday and there wasn't any auditions available, I think I did three. The curse of Memorial day.


Then the productivity STRUCK. I decided to really spearhead working on that character book idea and GUESS what. I got 4 demos for archetypes done. It could be a bit better but the sheer amount of demos I will put up will make it amazing, Here's the link to the page. It hasn't been linked to my site yet so you're pretty much getting a link to the work in progress. Enjoy! Demos up are Heroes, Villains, Men in Authority, and Snobs.


http://justindtorres.com/characterbookentrance.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment