Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Back from Hotlanta

Well.... I'm back! Just had a 10 day trip to Atlanta to see my only follower. Had an amazing time and many great memories. Good food, good fun, and lovely all around.

Okay, this is about voiceover so what did i DO!? Okay first off when I got to Atlanta, the day after, I got a message from Voices about someone asking if they can hire me for a job they just wanted to discuss stuff. I send out an email with number, email, everything. No response. Ich!

Next up, I get the dreaded email from that theatrical audition saying that they wish they could use me but they can't so I'm out. Argh!

Now the good news, I get a job from Voice123, this is for a corporate presentation/website for managers of Chili's and Maggiano's where I play a NERD stick figure and just basically throw out facts and large explanations that are ridiculiously complicated. Got that done during the week. Just gotta wait on payment and possible pickups.  So far so good. A good chunk of change for the trip.

Lastly, on the LAST day of the trip I get an email from Zuuka.org which I worked with on the Smurfs and Pirate children's book, low and behold, I get offered 3 MORE BOOKS! Gonna work on those tomorrow and get them taken out.

Other than that, I'm gonna be in the Cyrano audio play, Memoirs of Ivanrah video game, and I can't think what else but those are the freebies. So, though I didn't do ANY auditions, I did pickups for a job, Got and Finished a Job, AND Gained a set of three jobs. Plus, a payment went through for an older job. All during my trip. Tomorrow is BACK TO WORK day.

Goal:

1) Finish Smurf Books
2) Finish Cyrano
3) Email regarding pending payments
4) Do Auditions
5) Redo Website to be more like Artist Upgrade
6) KICK ASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment