Monday, October 24, 2011

Long Long Night

This upcoming week is gonna be kind of tough for me. On the one hand I'm going to leave for vacation to Vegas with a lovely little lady. Secondly, I have auditions. If I do an audition I risk the problem of maybe having to tell someone who hires me that I can't do anything for a week......... what to do. I'm leaning toward not auditioning.......... Ick.

Anywho! Here's the big news! I got a voiceover job. After a drought of about a week and a half, I'm back in business and the pay for this one makes up for the last few week. It's a web design tutorial and I had 20 Pages to do, about 5000 words. It took me the better part of two days to finish and I fully expect a need for a redo here and there but so far it's just great to be back up and running.

I apologize for the lack of blogs but I have big feeling about these next few days, I may not audition but I will be doing great things to take steps in the right direction to becoming a better voiceover artist. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment