Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 Weeks and Nothing to Blog About

Last week was kind of bad for me because the auditions weren't lucrative at all, but I'm keeping my head up and this week is turning out slightly better. First off, getting my headshots on Wednesday which I got a haircut for which I'm kind of not enjoying but I'll deal with it and TODAY, got my business cards, I'll upload a pic. So, other than that, no real huge news, I've been looking into non-union agents and all I really needed was my business cards, now I'll work out the cover letter next and the submission time. I've found that it's really tough to take that next step, you never know whats going to happen. But, times are coming quick and I'm gonna have to make a move soon but, I'm really close. I got some promising auditions today that I may have a good chance of pulling wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

  1. According to me this post is very useful for newcomer voiceover artist, because its provide lots of information about voiceover. So thanks for share fantastic info.
    voice overs

    ReplyDelete