Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Review of the CAD e100s Condenser Microphone

Hey Everyone,

I recently upgrade this lovely microphone to a Sennheiser 416 but I felt like I needed to post up a review to reiterate just how good the CAD e100s is!

First off, this is a mid-range mic. It's on the high end of consumer and the low end of professional. So, it's a step to pro.

What I love about it, other than the price, is the fact that there are so many uses for it. If you're a musician, CAD has a great sound and can pick up real subtlety and nuance from instrument. If you consider your voice an instrument, which I do, you want something that'll make you sound great.

There is a slight hum to the microphone and I've heard people talk about it but I ended up running a denoiser on it to remove it and it sounded spectacular. Ideally, you shouldn't need to do this but the quality is still top notch.

Here's a link to an older review of the Cad e100s, which I still stand by today.



If you're looking to upgrade your mic, this is the best mid range upgrade. My opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment